Management of truck loading for the final customer in the plant or in the external warehouse.
- Reception of loading orders.
- Registration of drivers, operative instructions and safety regulations.
- Truck state verification.
- Handover of keys and verification of wedges to increase security.
- Management of the documentation that is needed for dispatching the goods.
- Completion of the loading file (time, number plate, load, destination, etc.), shared with the customer.
- Organizational improvements of loading timetables, establishing shifts or schedules known by the drivers.
- Adaptation of resources to the workload.
- Reduce waiting times.
- Better compliance of the drivers with the safety regulations.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Number of loadings (detailed by days, timetables, etc.).
- Truck waiting time (average and specific standstills).
- Average number of pallets per loading.
- Incidences and resolution of incidences.