Service that groups articles or creates component kits – elements that form the final product, product accessories, etc., to create the selling units of the product.
- Processes to group articles.
- Processes to create component kits.
- Processes to customize the selling units.
- Product preparation to be “shelf-ready”, ready for the sales point.
- Reduce product management costs.
- Increase the flexibility to customize the product presentation.
- Increase the ability to increase the product’s range of component kits for different customers and sales channels.
- Accelerate the “time to market” – the time it takes for the product to reach the distribution channels and the market.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Number of product presentations, based on kitting.
- Time needed to prepare the product groups and component kits.
- Time needed for the customized product to reach the sales channels and the market.