Supply production lines with the necessary raw materials. Removal of finished products for storage.
- Receive requests of raw materials from the production line.
- Locate, read and remove information from the system.
- Prepare raw materials for their use in the production lines and take them to the lines.
- Remove finished products from the end of the production line.
- Reading and introduction in the system. Location in the warehouse.
- Supply and removal of auxiliary materials and packaging.
- Comprehensive service where just one operator manages traceability -unloading, supplying, removin, loading for the final customer and reusing unused raw materials.
- The operator is responsible for and verifies the state of all materials during transport.
- Prevent the entry and accumulation of packaging inside the production plants.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Monthly movements, in, out and double handling.
- Incidences regarding raw materials.