Receive and manage the unloading of trucks in the plant or in the warehouse.
- Registration of drivers in the office, delivery of operative instructions and safety regulations.
- Record all data and analyse it, thus improving efficiency.
- Organizational improvement of freight reception timetables – establishing shifts or schedules known by the drivers.
- Adaptation of resources to the workload.
- Reduce waiting times.
- Better compliance of the drivers with safety regulations.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Number of unloadings (detailed by providers, drivers, materials, days, timetables, etc.).
- Truck waiting time (average and specific standstills).
- Average number of pallets per unloading.