Processes that handle the packaging and labelling of the final products from the production lines.
- Incorporate new employees or replace existing ones.
- Incorporate pallet trucks and use forklifts for logistics tasks.
- Evaluate the risks of existing machinery.
- Manage the materials warehouse.
- Lower labour costs and staff reduction, if possible.
- Cost reduction of forklifts and equipment.
- Acquire equipment that will improve and secure the use in specific processes.
- Rearrange the warehouse and inventory of stocks (security stock and consumption suitability).
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Evolution of incidences and breakdowns.
- Use of auxiliary materials.
- Packed units data.
- Machine and employee productivity data.