Storage management of raw materials and components (auxiliary material).
- Layout and warehouse distribution inspection.
- Possible improvements in capacity, lanes, bays and shelves.
- Statistics on flows and quantities (raw material / auxiliary / finished product), reference numbers, average stock by reference and rotation.
- Own risk assessment and quality parameters, according to the industrial sector and the know-how in other facilities.
- Increase the warehouse capacity.
- Better use of lanes.
- Improvement proposal regarding security and industrial hygiene in the facilities, coordinated with the customer’s quality department.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Capacity in the total number of pallets.
- Warehouse use in the number of pallets / occupied lanes/ free lanes.
- Own monthly audit.
- Quarterly report on the action plan.
- Number of incidences (blows, breakdowns, etc.)