Management service of the intermediate steps for pre-programming parts that form the production process in order to ease the work in the customer’s production chain.
- Production processes.
- Product preparation processes for entering the production line. .
- Processes for the assembly of product components.
- Completion of the production process.
- Reduce product management costs.
- Increase the flexibility of the production process.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Component stock management.
- Production times.
- Time needed to adapt the production line to different product formats according to their components.
- Time needed for the customized product to reach the sales channels and the market.