Zaragoza, 2nd December 2009
Logistop, the technological platform of comprehensive logistics, intermodality and mobility, has renewed the Steering Committee and has named the president and vice presidents.
The new Steering Committee, which was confirmed in the General Assembly of the platform this past 2nd December in CDT, remains as follows:
President of Logistop:
- Mr Luis Rafecas, Materials and Logistics Planning Manager, FORD SPAIN.
Vice presidents of Logistop:
- Mr Javier Zabaleta, General Manager of Itene, President of CNC-LOGISTICA
- Mr Pedro Ballester, Sole Manager of LOGIFRUIT
- Mr Gonzalo Aguerri, Logistics Director of SAICA
- Mr Joaquín Rodrigo, Director of CARVOLUM
The new Steering Committee, to which Atos Origin, DHL Supply Chain, Isdefe, Leroy Merlin and Robotiker-Tecnalia have been incorporated, is now made up of 27 leading organizations in different areas, from companies to technological and research centres.